My name is Jan Bear, and I help solo professionals like you to —
• Attract people to learn what you do and why you’re the best at it
• Select the right clients from that pool of people
• Connect with those clients for long and fruitful relationships.
You’ve taken years of training in order to hang out your shingle. And the work continues — both the work you do for your clients and building your skills to stay current in your field.
But that’s not enough. You’ve got to market, too.
Even to keep the same number of clients, you have to keep building, just to overcome attrition. And if you don’t have enough clients yet . . . It’s like what the Red Queen told Alice in Through the Looking Glass: “You have to run as fast as you can to stay where you are. And if you want to get anywhere, you have to run faster than that.”
I’m here to help.
My name is Jan Bear, and I offer you professional web strategies so that you can build strong and lasting relationships with your clients and prospects, leading to —
- Enough income to lower your stress as you build the lifestyle you choose
- A steady stream of incoming clients to overcome the feast-or-famine cycle that so many professionals face
- Enough of the right kind of clients, needing the kind of work that keeps you energized and happy in your chosen profession
- Professional websites that attract and introduce you to prospects
- Web copy that selects your ideal clients — and identifying you as the exact professional they need
- Newsletters that connect with clients and prospects for long-term relationships
Where I’m Coming From
I’m a lifelong writer with nearly 20 years’ experience as a newspaper editor. I’ve been creating web content and websites for about 10 years.
My specialty is in bridging information gaps:
- Between you and your clients: I’ll help you make your information both compelling and understandable to people outside your field.
- Between you and me: I’ll answer your questions without devolving into technobabble.
I love coffee shops — quaint and quirky or mega-chains, doesn’t matter. And you’ll frequently find me there with friends or with a laptop or Kindle. So if you enjoy coffee and conversation as much as I do, let’s get acquainted and talk about your journey to success and the transformation of your professional life.